Netherlands Embassy in Astana and the economic division in Almaty Kazakhstan
Currently in the spotlights
A warm welcome to the website of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan!
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan, which is also accredited to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, plans to organize a fact-finding visit of Dutch agricultural companies to Kyrgyzstan on 25-26 September 2014.
Dutch Economic Office Almaty supports the Dutch companies that are active or aspiring to be active in Kazakhstan. The other way round it also assists the Kazakh companies who show their interest for the Netherlands.
|Address||Kosmonavtov street 62 Renco building 3rd floor Microdistrict Chubary 010000 Astana Kazakhstan|
+7 7172 555450
Register in online contact system
Up to 15 days, untill 15 July 2015
March 16, 2015 The Netherlands Embassy will participate in the 14th North Caspian Regional Exhibition on Oil and Gas “Atyrau Oil & Gas Exhibition” that will be held on 14-16 April 2015 in Atyrau. The Embassy will have an information stand at the Atyrau Oil & Gas Exhibition, which aims to promote Dutch suppliers to the oil and gas sector.
February 10, 2015 The Netherlands Embassy is pleased to announce the publication of its second edition of the brochure “Dutch Technologies in Water and Waste Management Sectors for Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan”. This 44-page, A5-sized brochure contains detailed product and contact information of thirty three Dutch companies-suppliers to the water and waste management sectors.
- Embassy publishes its 3rd edition of the brochure on Dutch technologies in agriculture
- Trade mission of Dutch companies-suppliers to the water, environmental, wastewater treatment and waste management sectors to Kazakhstan (16-18 September 2015)
- Fact-finding mission to East Kazakhstan Oblast (Ust-Kamenogorsk) on 17-18 February 2015
- Information stand at the 14th North Caspian Regional Exhibition on Oil and Gas “Atyrau Oil & Gas 2015” on 14-16 April 2015 in Atyrau
- Advice to Dutch citizens planning to pay a visit to the Republic of Kazakhstan until 15 July 2015 while the visa-free regime is effective.