Netherlands Embassy in Astana and the economic division in Almaty Kazakhstan
Currently in the spotlights
A warm welcome to the website of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan!
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan, which is also accredited to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, plans to organize a fact-finding visit of Dutch agricultural companies to Kyrgyzstan on 25-26 September 2014.
Dutch Economic Office Almaty supports the Dutch companies that are active or aspiring to be active in Kazakhstan. The other way round it also assists the Kazakh companies who show their interest for the Netherlands.
|Address||Kosmonavtov street 62 Renco building 3rd floor Microdistrict Chubary 010000 Astana Kazakhstan|
+7 7172 555450
Register in online contact system
Up to 15 days, untill 15 July 2015
January 26, 2015 During the period September 16-18 September 2015 there will be a trade mission of Dutch companies-suppliers to the water, environmental, wastewater treatment and waste management sectors to Kazakhstan (Almaty).
January 22, 2015 At the request of some Dutch companies the Netherlands Embassy plans to organize a fact-finding mission to East Kazakhstan Region (Ust-Kamenogorsk). The mission will take place on 17-18 February 2015.
- Information stand at the 14th North Caspian Regional Exhibition on Oil and Gas “Atyrau Oil & Gas 2015” on 14-16 April 2015 in Atyrau
- Advice to Dutch citizens planning to pay a visit to the Republic of Kazakhstan until 15 July 2015 while the visa-free regime is effective.
- Consular section closure times
- World Press Photo exhibition is open in the National Art Gallery “Astana” until 17 December 2014
- Dutch companies are invited to provide info for brochure on water and waste management