Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Astana Kazakhstan
Currently in the spotlights
The Economic division in Almaty supports Dutch companies that are active or aspiring to be active in the Republic of Kazakhstan. It also assists the Kazakh companies who show an interest in doing business with the Netherlands.
A warm welcome to the website of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan!
|Address||Kosmonavtov street 62 Renco building 3rd floor Microdistrict Chubary 010000 Astana Kazakhstan|
+7 7172 555450
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
April 28, 2016 The Embassy pursues in developing a broader cooperation between Kazakhstan and the Netherlands in the important field of agriculture. Taking the advantage of the annual greenhouse exhibition “Greenhouses. Vegetable Stores. Drip Irrigation”, held every spring in Almaty the Embassy organized this year a seminar “Dutch greenhouses and Dutch greenhouse technologies” in the framework of the fair.
April 26, 2016 The Netherlands Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan is pleased to announce a call for proposals for a newly established programme called the Accountability Fund. The programme is open to local NGO’s in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Invitation to the Dutch greenhouse technologies seminar
- 4th edition of the brochure on Dutch technologies in agriculture has been released
- Dutch companies in oil and gas sector are welcome to provide materials for the Embassy’s information stand at Atyrau Oil & Gas 2016