Netherlands Embassy in Astana and the economic division in Almaty Kazakhstan
Currently in the spotlights
A warm welcome to the website of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan!
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan, which is also accredited to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, plans to organize a fact-finding visit of Dutch agricultural companies to Kyrgyzstan on 25-26 September 2014.
Dutch Economic Office Almaty supports the Dutch companies that are active or aspiring to be active in Kazakhstan. The other way round it also assists the Kazakh companies who show their interest for the Netherlands.
|Address||Kosmonavtov street 62 Renco building 3rd floor Microdistrict Chubary 010000 Astana Kazakhstan|
+7 7172 555450
Register in online contact system
December 19, 2014 A visa free regime is offered within the period of 15 July 2014 until 15 July 2015 for Dutch citizens holding a valid Dutch passport: they can enter, exit and transit through the territory of Kazakhstan on multiple occasions without a visa for up to 15 calendar days counting from 00.00 hours of the factual date of entry until 00:00 of the 15th consecutive day.
December 18, 2014 Due to the holidays Consular section of the Embassy will be closed in the period of December 25-January 2.
- World Press Photo exhibition is open in the National Art Gallery “Astana” until 17 December 2014
- Dutch companies are invited to provide info for brochure on water and waste management
- Dutch companies are invited to provide information for brochure on agriculture
- Great success of the 7th Annual Christmas Charity Fair in Radisson hotel Astana
- World Press Photo-2014 Exhibition in Astana and Almaty