Netherlands embassy in Astana and the economic division in Almaty Kazakhstan
Currently in the spotlights
A warm welcome to the website of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan!
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan, which is also accredited to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, plans to organize a fact-finding visit of Dutch agricultural companies to Kyrgyzstan on 25-26 September 2014.
Dutch Economic Office Almaty supports the Dutch companies that are active or aspiring to be active in Kazakhstan. The other way round it also assists the Kazakh companies who show their interest for the Netherlands.
|Address||Kosmonavtov street 62 Renco building 3rd floor Microdistrict Chubary 010000 Astana Kazakhstan|
+7 7172 555450
Register in online contact system
Up to 15 days, untill 15 July 2015
April 1, 2015 On the occasion of the National day of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, "Kings Day", the Embassy is inviting all volunteers to participate in the poetry contest. The task is very easy! Write a small 4-6 line poem in either English, Kazakh or Russian praising the good relationship between the Netherlands and Kazakhstan.
- Embassy’s information stand at the 14th North Caspian Regional Exhibition on Oil and Gas “Atyrau Oil & Gas” and visit of IRO (Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Oil and Gas Industry) members to Atyrau on 14-16 April 2015
- Embassy publishes its 2nd edition of the brochure on Dutch companies active in water and waste management sectors
- Embassy publishes its 3rd edition of the brochure on Dutch technologies in agriculture
- Trade mission of Dutch companies-suppliers to the water, environmental, wastewater treatment and waste management sectors to Kazakhstan (16-18 September 2015)
- Fact-finding mission to East Kazakhstan Oblast (Ust-Kamenogorsk) on 17-18 February 2015